- General Information
- Electric League of Arizona "The Company" operates the website, www.elaz.org, which provides the SERVICE.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
- Information Collection and Use
- For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your full name, phone number, email address, company name, job title, business address, business type, areas of operation, company size, and subscription preferences. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
- Log Data
- We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
- Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer's hard drive.
Our website uses these "cookies" to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
- Service Providers
- We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
• To facilitate our Service;
• To provide the Service on our behalf;
• To perform Service-related services; or
• To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
- We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Our customers have the right to access, correct and delete personal data relating to them, and to object to the processing of such data, by addressing a written email request to email@example.com, at any time. The Company makes every effort to put in place suitable precautions to safeguard the security and privacy of personal data, and to prevent it from being altered, corrupted, destroyed or accessed by unauthorized third parties. However, the Company does not control each and every risk related to the use of the Internet, and therefore warns the Site users of the potential risks involved in the functioning and use of the Internet.
- Links to Other Sites
- Children's Privacy
- Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
- This agreement sets out the legally binding terms of your use of the services provided by Electric League of Arizona (hereinafter referred to as "ELA" or "Services") to you (hereinafter referred to as "End User," "You" or "Your"), and may be modified by ELA from time to time, such modifications to be effective upon posting of the modified agreement.
By accessing, using and/or registering for the services provided by ELA, you agree that you have read and understand this End User Terms of Service and all of its contents (hereinafter referred to as this "Agreement"), as well as service specific agreements signed and submitted by you or a representative of your firm, intend this Agreement to be the legal equivalent of a signed, written contract and equally binding, and that you will be subject to all of the terms and conditions set forth herein. You agree to review the Agreement periodically to be aware of any such modifications, additions, deletions or other changes, and your continued access, registration and/or use of the Services shall be deemed your acceptance of the modified agreement.
- MEMBERSHIP POLICIES
- Members/Participants agree to abide by the Electric League of Arizona Pledge of Performance and Policies and Council Participation Agreement(s), where applicable. If ELA finds that a member company has not met any of the requirements or is unable to fulfill necessary service levels then it is understood that the member company can be removed, placed on hold, or dismissed from the program(s).
- MEMBERS' RIGHTS UPON TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP
- In the event of a termination of membership, regardless of how terminated, ELA shall not be or become liable for the payment upon such termination of any amount of the membership fee, participation fee, service(s) fee paid by the member or in excess thereof.
- Payments will be made in advance for Services. Membership and/or Council dues and fees are billed annually. We do not prorate or refund our services.
- Cancellation requests must be provided in writing otherwise members/participants will be charged annually for Membership and/or Council dues and fees and/or services. Inactivity will not constitute a cancellation. All outstanding account balances as well as related collection costs will be the responsibility of the member/participant.
- Contact Us